We all knew this was coming. Romney, the man for every stance, publicly says the President has no plan for increasing jobs and improving the economy. Meanwhile, the GOP stands firm against the President’s Job Act and stands firm against the American people by refusing to put to work hundreds of thousands of teachers, police, firefighters and construction workers back to work.
We need to tell Congress to pass the President’s Job bill and similar bills that would put thousands of the unemployed back to work. As for Romney; ignore him. He’s doing what he does best; say whatever is necessary to please the crowd in front of him.
Here’s a great song that I think best fits Romney’s love for the audience he’s with … at the moment. This version is sung by Crosby, Stills and Nash.
- The Obama Truth Team Tipsheet (theobamacrat.com)
- Obama Wants More Police, Teachers, Romney Wants More Crime (lezgetreal.com)
- Romney calls for fewer cops, firefighters, and teachers (maddowblog.msnbc.msn.com)
- Romney Says Obama Doesn’t Have A Jobs Plan. Uh, He Does – And Republicans Rejected It (alan.com)
- The Big Lies of Mitt Romney III: Obama Has No Jobs Plan (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)
- Mitt Romney Lies #9 -‘Mitt Romney demands President Obama’s jobs plan. Apparently, he forgot the one Republicans blocked’ (thelastofthemillenniums.wordpress.com)
- New Mitt Romney commercial presents Mass. record in favorable light (boston.com)